What about you? Do you clean between your teeth?
A toothbrush can clean up to 60% of the tooth surface. The remaining 40% corresponds to the interproximal area.
The accumulation of dental biofilm or bacterial plaque in the interproximal space can cause major oral diseases and problems, including tooth decay, periodontal disease and halitosis.